I have decided that I miss writing about our new adventures as the party of seven...not so much for everyone else, but for me to have a way to document what its like on that day and where we are with our family. So much has been a blur for the past year and I feel I will forget the little things I don't want to forget. On Friday, August 19th, it will be one year since we received the shock of our lives. It was my 33rd birthday. Routine 18 week ultrasound. And then the words, "there are 3". So since those 3 words, there have been so many 3's. Three cribs. Three swings. Three highchairs. Three bottles (every three hours). I could ramble on, but I think you get the point. I think we have come a long way in this year. Taking each new challenge and meeting our expectations.
So in this coming year, I want to write about the good, the bad, the funny, the struggles, and truth of having such a large family. This might be a little ambitious to think I will actually make time to write, but I think I need it and I think others might be able to clue in to what my days are like. I don't want to sugar coat my routines, in fear that someone will judge, and I don't want pity from anyone (if I hear, "bless your heart" one more time I will scream!). I just want to share our life and our journey to help me remember, for the kids to read later, and to give the rest of you a good read when you find the time. My blog goal: once a week. Here is to my 34th year...
No comments:
Post a Comment