Today we had another ultrasound on the girls. And it was another great report! I have been feeling more tired, kind of like you would in the last few weeks of pregnancy. I said to Joel yesterday, I bet they have a combined weight of 6 lbs since I feel like I am 36 weeks, instead of 26. A mother's instinct is amazing!
Ally - still head down - great looking heart, great looking head/brain, all structures accounted for and is 2 lb 1 oz! She is measuring 26 weeks, 6 days, so 4 days ahead of schedule.
Emmy - transverse across my belly - great looking heart, great looking head/brain, all structures accounted for, BUT still has the kidney issue. She still has time to correct it herself, so we are still hoping she does. She is also 2 lbs, 1 oz! She is measuring 26 weeks, 0 days, so 2 days behind her actual due date.
Izzy - has flipped again and is breech - great looking heart, head and brain, still does not like us to see her face and turned her back to us, so again, no great pictures! All structures are accounted for. She is also 2lb. 1 oz! She is measuring 26 weeks, 3 days, which is 1 day ahead of schedule.
SSSOOO....combined they are 6 lbs 3 oz! My instinct was correct! Dr. Stephenson, the specialist, is very happy with how great the girls look and thinks everything is going as good as it could be. I like having these regular ultrasounds and seeing the girls grow. I'd have one every week if they'd let me. We got great photos of Ally and Emmy - in 3D - they will be posted. Izzy did not want to show her face, but we got a cute photo of her with her legs crossed that I am posting. And I promise that I will get a photo up of my ever growing belly soon!
Thank you all for your continued support and positive thoughts. We really could not make it through every day if we didn't have each of you thinking of us. We are so blessed to have you and so blessed to have these three healthy baby girls growing and thriving. Next major milestone is week 28. That is my focus and its only 12 days away. Yay for the babies!
3 comments:
Hey, Girl!
Thanks for this blog! It's great hearing about how well you are doing and all the preparations you are making to welcome your three little blessings into your family! Hang in there and if you need anything from this side of town just yell!
I have a big smile on my face after reading this. What more could you ask for right now? Everything is going great! AWESOME!!! Try and put your feet up little mama and get some rest! :-)
Need update are we 28 weeks??
MUCH LOVE!
Post a Comment