Friday, August 27, 2010

7 Random Thoughts for Friday....

1.  The girls are moving a lot tonight...I think they like Mexican food!
2.  It is going to be really uncomfortable when they all are moving like this at 30+ weeks!
3.  We need a new washer and dryer to keep up with 5 kids.  Looking at reviews and suggestions.  The good news, we already sold the set we have and they are willing to wait until we buy the next set!
4.  I also think we need a new dishwasher...imagine all the dirty dishes we are going to have - ugh!  Now, I have to talk Joel into this one too!
5.  Leah had a great first week in first grade!  Her teacher was there today for the first time and they had Fun Friday.  She loved her new teacher!  Yay!
6.  Trying to organize my next few weeks to get Seth settled in preschool, Christmas/Hanukkah shopping done, cribs and bedding figured out, organize donated baby goods, figure out what I am selling of Seth's since we aren't having a boy....there is just so much going through my head!  The list really could go on for a while, but I don't want to bore everyone!
7.  Overall, I feel pretty good for being 20 weeks tomorrow, carrying 3 babies and taking care of Leah and Seth.  I could not ask for a better triplet pregnancy :) Now...if only I could sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes...yes....yes. I attest...she has been very busy. Leslie is doing a great job at making sure that, if she was to go on bed rest tomorrow, we would have what we neededed or at least be able to "point" :) where it is. Everyone is doing great. The kids seem to be doing great. Leslie may not tell you herself, but I must say that she looks absolutely wonderful.